Dear Beit T’Shuvah Community,
At Beit T’Shuvah, the health and safety of our residents, staff and community are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
We want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
Until further notice, Beit T’Shuvah will hold Shabbat services (both Friday night and Saturday morning) only for our residents and select staff. We will not permit any community members, alumni, family or friends to attend Shabbat Services as well as any other BTS event (see below). We ask that if you want to participate in Shabbat Services, please stay home and watch services via LiveStream. This is simply a precautionary measure. We care about our community deeply and want to ensure that all members and friends remain as safe and healthy as possible.
Please click this link to LiveStream our services: www.beittshuvah.org/live
At this time, we are also implementing immediate changes to the following programs below. As we continue to learn more and monitor the situation, we will update you on exact actions necessary for each individual event. Some events may be suspended, some postponed, others will be offered via LiveStream. As we learn more, we will be sure to email an update on how each event will be handled.
- Weekly Shabbat Services (offered via livestream)
- Passover 2020 (offered via livestream, stay tuned for more info)
- Circle of Majesty (postponed, stay tuned for more info)
- Talent Show (closed to the public)
- Adult Education (will be offered online, stay tuned for more info)
- Bereavement Process Group (suspended until further notice)
- Parent Al-Anon Meeting (suspended until further notice)
- CGA (closed to the public)
- L’Chaim (beginning 3/13 will be closed to the public)
- Visits for residents – Visits will be limited to immediate family members of residents only. If you plan on visiting Beit T’Shuvah please confirm with your loved one, prior to visiting.
While this list is specific, our actions will affect any and all public events at Beit T’Shuvah, even those not listed above.
If you have registered for any of the programs noted above and there is a fee associated, the event organizer will be in touch shortly with next steps.
We will continue to assess the situation week by week and will be in touch with regard to any additional or future cancellations or changes.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience amidst a challenging time. We are a strong community and although we may not be physically together at this time, we still bond in our connection and relationships with each other and the spirit of Beit T’Shuvah.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Sergio Rizzo-Fontanesi, Ph.D.
For information about Beit T’Shuvah’s social enterprises, events, ways to donate, congregation, education opportunities, and more click here.
Beit T’Shuvah Residential Treatment and Prevention Center
8831 Venice Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90034