Cost of Care
Beit T’Shuvah partners with many major insurance providers, and cost of treatment estimates are provided free of charge to all prospective residents. In keeping with our founding principles to place mission over money, Beit T’Shuvah’s intake office is committed to connecting all qualified applicants with a variety of funding sources, including scholarship opportunities.
Access our free Verification Form to learn more about your benefits.
• Individuals in need of medical detoxification (referrals to detox can be arranged).
• Severe eating disorders.
• Severe psychiatric disorders in need of acute hospitalization.
• Chronic aggressive behavior incompatible with a group living environment.
• Individuals must have an understanding of the English language to fully benefit from the program.
Guidelines for Acceptance
Age: Adults 18+
Treatment: Drug & alcohol addictions; Gambling addiction;
Some process addictions; Other self-destructive behaviors
Please contact Lysa Harrison, Intake Coordinator,
at 1-310-204-5200, for more information.
Accreditation and Licensure
Beit T’Shuvah is fully accredited and licensed by the Department of Health Care Services.
Beit T’Shuvah is a Joint Commission Accredited Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center providing residential treatment and aftercare in Los Angeles, California.
- You must attend Torah study every morning.
- You must attend all groups (4-5) daily.
- You must meet with your assigned counselor, spiritual advisor, and therapist weekly.
- You are required to attend Shabbat services every Friday night and every Saturday morning unless told otherwise.
- You must attend all observed Jewish holidays.
- You must attend outside 12 Step meetings.
- You must follow all staff directions.
- You are asked to volunteer on the thrift store truck once a week (men).
- You are asked to volunteer at the thrift store once a week (women and men).
- Each resident is given a house job that must be completed daily.
- Each resident is required to clean their room on a daily basis.
LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING
- Clothes for no more than 3 weeks (laundry services on site)
- Something business casual, i.e. Temple attire, to wear on Shabbat and special events
- Personal cosmetics & toiletries
- Clothes hangers
- Books to read or non-connected e-book
- Some kind of picture I.D. (this is a must), Insurance card (if applicable), knowledge of Social Security number
- Nothing containing alcohol (mouthwash, perfumes, etc.)
- No narcotics or drugs of any kind
- No Over The Counter medications without a doctor’s order
- No playing cards, dice, dominoes, etc.
- No pornography of any kind
- No weapons or sharp objects of any kind
- No aerosol cans of any type
- No electronics with a Wi-Fi connection
- No computers
- Cell phones are not permitted, at minimum, for the first 60 days
- No Automobiles
For information about Beit T’Shuvah’s social enterprises, events, ways to donate, congregation, education opportunities, and more click here.
Beit T’Shuvah Residential Treatment and Prevention Center
8831 Venice Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90034